In a small Tuscan village, 30 km from Florence, Pisa and the seaside, manor villa dating back to 1600, with country house, private consecrated chapel, pool and land with olive grove.
The manor villa (800 sqm) is set on three levels made up as follows:
- Basement: cellar;
- Ground floor (restored and currently used for weddings and ceremonies): entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, dining room, industrial kitchen with pantry, bedroom with bathroom and toilet;
- First floor: five ample rooms to be restored;
- Second floor: five ample rooms to be restored;
- Third floor: partially habitable lofts.
The country house (800 sqm) is set on four levels:
- Ground floor: entrance, bar, breakfast room, kitchen and bathroom;
- First and second floor: eight residential units as follows
- N.5 two-room apartments: bedroom, living room with kitchen and bathroom;
- N.2 three-room apartments: two bedrooms, living room with kitchen and bathroom;
- N.1 four-room apartment: two bedrooms, living room with kitchen and bathroom.
The Scuderia (260 sqm) is set on two levels:
- Ground floor: garage and storage for tools;
- First floor: two apartments, each made up of living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
The property is completed with a consecrated chapel of 20 square meters and is surrounded by 1.5 hectares of private park with 70 olive trees, where is set the 16 × 8 m swimming pool with Jacuzzi bathtub.