In the highest part of Spello, named Il Belvedereâ, it is still possible to admire elements of the boundary walls dating back to 1st Century b.C.. In 1920 the villa was purchased by a local engineer who personally took care of the restoration and decoration of the property, not only under a structural point of view, but also updating it to the most recent needs and equipping it with the latest comforts. Historical introduction.In the highest part of Spello, named "Il Belvedererdquo;, it is still possible to admire elements of the boundary walls dating back to 1st Century b.C..This prestigious property has been constructed on the remains dating back to the end of the Augustan age.In 1920 the villa was purchased by a local engineer who personally took care of the restoration and decoration of the property, not only under a structural point of view, but also updating it to the most recent needs and equipping it with the latest comforts.He paid great attention to the restoration of the Piano Nobile and especially to the main lounge where the vaulted ceiling was painted by Ugo Scaramucci and the interior decorator Giovanni Tucci with the history of music throughout the centuries.The portals and the fireplace were purchased in Florence. He tidied up the outside space by taking way the old vineyard and landscaping the garden. He bought also some decorations and fixed the walls like they were in the XVI Century.Description of the buildings.The property is composed of a manor villa disposed on three levels, two annexes, an old tower, a lemon house and a wide private park.The villa (835 square meters approximately). The entrance is on the ground floor and leads to a wide corridor wide arched ceilings and original terracotta flooring. On the left handside there is a room of 20 square metres, a private chapel and a cellar, while on the right hand side there are the kitchen and another room, once used as laboratory .At the end of the corridor there is a cloister, where it is currently placed a lift with freight elevator.On the Piano Nobile (first floor) with high ceilings, there is a vestibule with access to: habitable kitchen, two bathrooms, office of 30 square metres with ancient library, master bedroom, living room of 50 square metres with fireplace, guest bedroom, bedroom communicating with the terrace through the verand and with access to the garden.The floor is in oak wood dating back to 1925. From the vestibule there is access to the beautiful terrace with pergola and to the panoramic park overlooking the town roofs and opening over the surrounding green landscape.Between the first and the second floor there is a mezzanine, with an apartment disposed on two levels with kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom.The second floor has been recently restored and includes an apartment with: entrance, wide living room with fireplace, three bedrooms one of which with en suite bathroom, habitable kitchen and bathroom.Going up a few steps there are three rooms used as a pantry, living room and terrace placed in one of the highest places of Spello, which enjoys a wonderful view on the historical centre and the Tiber Valley.The dependance.Disposed on two levels making a total of about 210 square metres of surface (or 2260 square feet) includes some storage rooms and warehouses on the ground floor; on the first floor, an apartment composed of hall, kitchen, three bedrooms, living room, sitting room and bathroom.The small house. Placed right in front of the villa, is accessed independently and consists of three levels for a total surface of 216 square metres ( or 2325 square feet) disposed as follows.Ground floor: large garage, some cellars and some storage rooms.First floor: two living rooms, one of which with fireplace. Second floor: another room. This house needs some structural works.The entire property is surrounded by a private park with high boundary walls.The ancient tower placed in the south east part hosts a 50 square metres room and it is completed by a wide panoramic terrace. This area is ideal to create a wellness centre with pool.The park is disposed on two levels and includes a lemon house, a fruit orchard and some secular trees. A Christie's International Real Estate Signature Program property.