Nestled in a panoramic hilly position among the hills of the green Umbria, we find this finely restored rural hamlet surrounded by oak trees and olive groves. This area is really evocative both for the fascination of the natural setting and the suggestion that those medieval hamlets give to everyone that reaches this place.
A few km from here we find the lovely Umbertide and at about an hour by car we reach Perugia, Gubbio, Città di Castello, Sansepolcro, Cortona, Arezzo, Todi, Spello, Assisi and the Trasimeno Lake. As for Tuscany, Florence and Siena can be reached with a short travel by car.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
The farmhouse N°1 (172 sqm – 1,851 sqft) is currently inhabited by the owners and is laid over two floors:
- Ground floor: entrance room, living room, kitchen, bathroom and closet;
- First floor: studio, two bedrooms with bathroom and wardrobe.
The farmhouse N°2 (278 sqm – 2,991 sqft), dating back to the 18th century, is laid over three floors and split into two apartments:
- Apartment A (ground floor): kitchen with dining room, living room, bedroom and bathroom;
- Apartment B (first and second floor): kitchen with dining room, closet, living room, four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The old 14th-century mill (107 sqm – 1,151 sqft) has been converted into a house and is currently lad over two floors:
- Ground floor: kitchen with dining room and living room, bedroom with bathroom and closet;
- First floor: living room, bedroom and bathroom.
Finally, a two-story cottage (52 sqm – 559 sqft) houses another residential unit:
- Lower ground floor: ample living room, kitchen, closet and bathroom;
- Upper ground floor: master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
The garden with fruit trees and Mediterranean plants has been perfectly landscaped and a beautiful pool with infinitive edge and solarium has been set on a wonderful position with view on the houses and the surrounding landscape.
The land included in the property measures approximately 1.0 hectare.