This magnificent property, ideally located on the city's doorstep, benefits from a landscaped plot of more than two hectares. Its location near a delightful country village, 15 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the city center, is easy to reach and has all the infrastructure needed for a family life.
The building, which was constructed in 1906 and then entirely renovated in 2005, offers 650 sq.m. with some superb reception rooms on the ground floor, divided between different lounges and living rooms with fireplaces and verandas. A spacious entrance hall, a kitchen and a dining room with terrace, round off this level, which opens onto the garden.
The first floor accommodates a spacious landing with a library and two en-suite bedrooms, one of which with a fireplace, terraces and 2 dressing rooms. Beneath the rafters, a large room with visible beams opens onto three other bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
The basement benefits from a large storage room, a wine cellar, a large safe, a laundry-linen room and a technical room with boiler room.
The outbuilding, with its 400 sq.m., was originally a stable. Today it accommodates a garage for two cars, a workshop, a saddlery and a stable as well as giving access to the basement.
On its upper floor, this building benefits from a 5-room staff apartment with 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and an equipped kitchen, open on the living area. A second part of the first floor, above the stable, is unoccupied and can be converted.
A cellar in the basement completes this outbuilding.
The large garden is divided into two parts, on either side of the house. On one side, there is a beautiful treed park with a vegetable garden, a pond and a gate giving direct access to the village. On the other side, one can enjoy a magnificent orchard of more than one hectare, consisting mainly of apple trees