Renaissance villa from which the road takes its name, is placed in a dominant position on a hill with the main façade exposed to the south and a spectacular view on the hills of Fiesole and the Valle del Mugnone; In the background the city of Florence with Giotto's bell tower, Brunelleschi's cupola and the Medici chapels. In the distance one can catch a glimpse of the Chianti countryside up to the hills of Volterra . The east side of the villa opens onto Mount Fanna and to the West is displayed towards Monte Morello. The complex is surrounded by a park of secular trees: cypresses, Holm oaks, pines, oaks, laurels and 700 olive plants that produce the best quality extra virgin olive oil. The land adjacent to the villa, about 20,000 sq. m has a building concession; In the property there is a well-functioning and very productive well. The three real estate units present on the property are connected to each other and at the same time independent with separate entrances and services. On the ground floor there is the main entrance, a large kitchen, a living room, the dining room, a bedroom with bathroom. The large deconsecrated Church, frescoed (with two rooms with external entrance) a large technical compartment (boiler and laundry). In addition to a storage room under the staircase in stone. On the first and second floor there are two rooms, a large living room, a studio, a bathroom, plus an independent annex with three bedrooms with bathrooms. The first recorded historical news date back to 1100, at the time of the dominion of Matilde di Canossa and Margravio Corrado, then, in 1400, during the first Renaissance period, in the building important architectural interventions were made , comparable, in documented manner, with exemplary works of the city of Florence. The exteriors as the interiors are perfectly preserved with the original masonry framed in serene stone of the time, as well as the ancient fireplaces. The villa is an ancient residence of historical interest, notified with the Superintendence for fine arts. The property as a whole is perfectly restored and functioning. The land is in perfect condition and used for the cultivation of olive trees or simply maintained into woods.