A luxurious escape awaits at this tripartite property boasting four bedrooms in Careyes, Mexico. The unique property, which has been designed along curved lines, like the nautilus shell from which it takes its name, has been recently remodeled and refurnished, and offers both forest and ocean vistas.
• The property spans 6,500 square feet on a 1.5-acre plot in Careyes, Mexico
• A two-story structure houses a master bedroom with two guest rooms
• A freestanding tower located on the lowest part of the property houses a studio with kitchenette, an additional bedroom, and a terrace
• Furnished elegantly and minimally, the villa features local stone and woods used throughout
• A traditional conical palapa, made with a palm-thatched roof, covers the living and dining areas
• Outside the palapa awaits a terrace and a curved infinity-edge pool
• Casa Nautilus offers views of a forested peninsula as well as the Pacific Coast
• Careyes is located approximately 100 miles south of Puerta Vallarta and a 25-minute drive from Manzanillo airport
A Christie's International Real Estate Signature Program Property.