PaÃ§o dos Morgados de Manedos is an exclusive two-story building from the mid- 17th century, integrated in the Ã‰vora Center (Unesco World Heritage), with interior and exterior works of art from the 1950's. The facade is designed in the traditional Baroque spirit of the region, with six large granite French windows, with well-proportioned cornices, iron security bars, cylindrical balusters with globes. On the facade, is a balcony with four sections of round arches supported by limestone pillars, with a terrace and staircase, recently lined with polychrome carpet-type tiles. This same facade shows a marbled seal of Morgados de Manedos, founders of the palace. On the exclusive floor there is a twin window with horseshoe arches and ancient granite jambs, modern marble columns reclaimed from the western facade of the transformed Palace of Francisco de Mendanha, overlooking the arch of the Penedos. The ground floor consists of a garage, a patio and apartments with two separate entrances. It has already been approved for a change of use for local accommodation (8 rooms and 7 T1 apartments).