Lake view executive home in the heart of wine country with panoramic views of Okanagan Lake set on 15 acres. The main level offers gorgeous views from all rooms including living, dining and kitchen as well as the office and master suite. Open concept bright kitchen with pantry, double ovens, 6 burner gas stove, over-sized island and butler's kitchen with wet bar. The main floor master bedroom opens into a private sunroom. Very well appointed with a huge 6pc ensuite bathroom, 2 water closets w/sinks, a soaker tub, walk-in shower and 2 walk-in closets! Two bedrooms up with open family room/library & den, well suited for family or guests. There is plenty of extra storage throughout this home and even more living space above the 2 car garage, perfect for a studio or very large office space. Barn on the property for equipment storage with irrigation on approximately 8.5 acres.
- Located in Summerland, one of the wine centers of British Columbia.
- Discover award-winning wineries and lush orchards - only minutes from your doorstep.
- Enjoy swimming, boating, parasailing or fishing on the Okanagan Lake.
- Close proximity to the historic Kettle valley Railway Trail and numerous golf courses
- 20 minutes away from City of Penticton and Penticton Regional Airport (YYF)
- Giant's Head Elementary School
- Trout Lake Elementary
- Summerland Middle
- Summerland Secondary
- 15.29 Acres
- Approx. 8.5 acres serviced with Irrigation
- Fully fenced and irrigated domestic vegetable garden
- Small nursery plot for apples
- 3,873 square foot home
- 3 bedrooms, den & office
- 4 bathrooms
- This unique home boasts phenomenal views of Okanagan Lake from each level
- Brazilian cherry floors and expansive ceilings throughout main level
- Offering a gourmet kitchen with double ovens, 6 burner gas stove and oversized island topped off with a butler's kitchen/wet bar.
- Retreat to the your exquisite master bedroom featuring a his & hers walk-in closets and water closets (6 pc ensuite)
- Incredible outdoor entertaining area features an expansive back porch with captivating views
OTHER FEATURES OF THE HOME
- Georgie & Tommi Building Awards
- Gas burning fireplace shared between living space and office
- Attached 2 car garage
- Taxes: $5,347.00 (2018)
- Year built: 2001
- Agricultural property with 10 arable acres
- Eligible for organic status