Sole Agent. 70 km south of Paris, in the heart of Fontainebleau close to both the chateau and the 25000 hectare state forest, this superb listed manor house was in the 1730's among the King's properties. The beautiful walled grounds feature former stables, a caretaker's lodge, former orangeries, as well as a swimming pool and a pool house. Originally dating back to the early 18th century, the property's east facade was modified in the 19th century with the creation of two corner turrets. About 510 sqm of living space on three floors (not including the basements) includes on the ground floor a floor through entrance hall, four elegant living and reception rooms, a spacious drawing room, a dining room, a boudoir, a study, a bedroom and two kitchens. This floor features 3.95 metre high ceilings with mouldings, Herringbone parquet flooring, marble and stone and brick-built fireplaces... A monumental staircase accesses the upper floors which comprise 6 further bedrooms including a master suite, and two further living rooms. The converted 115 sqm stables today include a 57 sqm apartment, and the self-contained caretaker's lodge offers a further 180 sqm of floor space, 90 sqm of which has been fitted. It includes a garage and a top floor offering further potential living space. Swimming pool, pool house. The walled grounds were partially annexed in the mid 18th century to increase the surface of the neighbouring property's grounds, known as l'Ermitage and belonging at the time to Madame de Pompadour. Today the 5763 sqm garden features marble statues, sculptured box trees and a monumental sandstone porch. 70-page detailed description by request.