New development of 12 luxurious apartments in this 1923 classic building. It is completely renovated inside, respecting its imposing traditional facade (Protected by the town hall)
Each floor has a complete home automation system and has 2 parking spaces and a storage room.
Elegant communal areas include a sophisticated and bright gym, a swimming pool, sauna, cinema room, wine cellar area, communal kitchen and meeting room for community use. Access free of architectural barriers