Yearning for peace and privacy? Beautifully situated on almost an acre of land backing to open space, this magnificent estate in Greenwood Village offers a wonderful sense of seclusion and the quiet feeling of the country. Exquisite craftsmanship and exceptional quality resonate throughout the home, which was meticulously built by Malibu Homes, one of Colorado’s finest custom home builders. Rich, custom upgrades include gorgeous, hickory wood floors, crown molding, elegant built-ins, natural stone and Alder wood cabinetry, trim and doors.
· Tucked away on a quiet, cul-de-sac, the home boasts impressive curb appeal with a 4 car, side entry garage and gorgeous, lush landscaping.
· Luxury begins the moment you enter with a grand, vaulted foyer with dramatic arched openings and hickory wood flooring that extends throughout most of the main level.
· The stunning, home library boasts one of a kind architectural details with soaring, wood beamed ceilings and beautiful, custom alder wood book shelves complete with a rolling library ladder.
· The spacious, 2-story great room exudes old world charm with a custom wood beamed ceiling, alder wood built-ins, Travertine surround fireplace and a Juliet balcony.
· Anchored by a sunny breakfast nook, cozy hearth room and butler’s pantry, this kitchen is stylish, functional and perfect for entertaining. Features include slab granite, custom cabinetry, large center island with breakfast bar, huge walk-in pantry and top of the line stainless appliances including a Sub-zero fridge and Dacor 5 burner gas cooktop.
· The main floor master suite is a spa-like sanctuary with sitting room, fireplace, huge walk-in closet and an elegant tray ceiling with crown molding and accent lighting. The lavish, travertine tile master bath hosts a steam shower and jetted soaking tub.
· Upstairs you will find a landing with built-in desk and sitting area, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a staircase that leads up to a fabulous, private rooftop deck with spectacular, mountain views.
· Another highlight is the finished walk-out lower level, which offers a recreation room with alder wood trim, fireplace, wet bar and French doors that access the covered patio. There is also a roomy guest suite with sitting area, flex/bonus area and extra storage room.
· This is Colorado outdoor living at its finest! Sited ideally on a .82 acre lot that backs to Ladera Community Open space, you will enjoy exceptional privacy and tranquility. Relax on either the covered patio or the expansive deck with built-in grill.
Excellent location close to I-25, DTC, Light Rail and Landmark with premier shopping and dining.