QUAY-SIDE MEDITERRANEAN LUXURY
Located on one of Mandurah's most admired and sought-after waterfront addresses, this exquisite luxury-build defines the ideal of 'dream-living' at its finest.
Gently elevated and nestled upon the serene and protected banks of Dolphin Quay, this corner-block, four-bedroom, three-bathroom home - with a professionally-appointed office - enjoys stunning coastal views to Mandurah Marina, the yacht harbour, Seashells and Town Beaches, Comet Bay and the impressive Mandurah Canals, from every level.
The combination of many sun-drenched entertaining zones alongside palatial Mediterranean influences, further enhance the resort-style charm of this generous family residence.
Built over three levels, a dramatic double door entrance foyer, highlighted by a sweeping wrought-iron clad staircase and glossy alabaster porcelain tiles, sets the scene for the unveiling ahead.
Featuring ceiling-height curved glass window-panelling to maximise views at every opportunity, the first level is dedicated entirely to relaxed and carefree family living, where a vast open-plan kitchen, dining and living are located, along with a retreat-style guest bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a separate powder room, offering an independent and private haven for guests or family-members alike.
Sliding doors lead to a sheltered gazebo-style alfresco, with weather-protection blinds and access to an enclosed food preparation and barbecue facility alongside a free-standing water feature.
Framed by manicured lawns and well-established gardens, the area is linked via secure gated access to the quayside, beaches and public walkways below.
Appointed with ample granite benchtops, a central island bench and warm timber cabinetry, the kitchen is an entertainer's delight with quality stainless steel appliances, twin oven and induction stovetop. For added separation, a formal lounge room and dining room, laid in plush champagne-hued carpets, are discreetly located behind the central heart of the home, along with a separate spacious laundry room, conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen and external facilities.
Drenched in reams of natural light and complementing breathtaking ocean views, the second floor is an independent living zone in its own-right; serving as the ultimate parent's retreat.
Vaulted ceilings, its own private enclosed sunroom with terracotta tiling and a grand study with panoramic views, the opulent master suite includes his and hers walk-in-robe, elevated spa bath and double vanity – all appointed in a coastally-inspired colour theme.
The remaining two king-sized bedrooms, each with fully fitted walk-in robes, share a large bathroom, (with separate toilet), completing the features on this floor.
Bolstering some of WA's most pristine beaches, this home emulates a truly relaxing, coastal-vacation lifestyle with the added benefits of enjoying a progressive and evolving community and access to every modern convenience possible.
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted central vacuum
- LED downlighting throughout
- Low maintenance fully reticulated gardens
- Electronic security and gated entry
- Double remote door garage with a car sized workshop and ample gated off-street parking
- Tranquil water feature and multiple entertaining zones
- Walking distance to the bustling café and restaurant strip, Reading Cinemas and Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Close proximity to Mandurah Forum, Woolworths Mandurah Central and Mandurah Foreshore attractions, Mandurah Sailing Club and its moorings, plus the Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club
- Direct freeway access to Perth city and the South West
- Mandurah, North Mandurah and Glencoe Primary Schools mere minutes away
- Access to endless walking paths, green open spaces and some of WA's most pristine beaches & coastline.