In a panoramic position not far from Perugia and Lake Trasimeno, we find this farm made up of two late-19th-century farmhouses and their respective guesthouses. The property is then completed by 64.3 hectares of land (with olive grove and vineyards) and several rural annexes housing the rooms used in the agricultural business.
The location is very interesting and the property is located just 2 km from a small town providing all the basic services (supermarket, bank, pharmacy) and just 5 km from a town offering every other service one might need. 5 km is also the distance between the property and the A1 Perugia-Bettolle highway junction. The airport of Perugia is just 23 km away.
The property is sold fully furnished and equipped with all the necessary equipment for the agricultural business (tools, vehicles…)
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
The farmhouse A (290 sqm – 3,120 sqft, 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms) is split into three independent apartment organized as follows:
- Apartment N°1 (140 sqm – 1,506 sqft): living/dining room with cooking corner, three double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Apartment N°2 (70 sqm – 753 sqft): dining room with open-space kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom;
- Apartment N°3 (80 sqm – 861 sqft): entrance room, living/dining room with fireplace, kitchenette, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
The farmhouse B (215 sqm – 2,313 sqft, 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms) is split into three independent apartments organized as follows:
- Apartment N°4 (35 sqm – 377 sqft): entrance room, living/dining room with cooking corner, double bedroom and bathroom;
- Apartment N°5 (90 sqm – 968 sqft): living/dining room with cooking corner, three double bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- Apartment N°6 (90 sqm – 968 sqft, currently inhabited by the owners): living/dining room with cooking corner, studio, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The guesthouse C (50 sqm – 538 sqft, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom) houses the apartment N°7 made up of dining room with cooking corner, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The guesthouse D (60 sqm – 646 sqft, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms) houses the apartment N°8 made up of living/dining room with fireplace, kitchenette with direct access from the garden, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property is then completed by service rooms (laundry and ironing room, boiler room…), storehouse, depots and the wine cellar.
The farm covers a total surface of 64.3 hectares, mainly made up of mixed woodland (42.4 ha) and arable land (15.0 ha). Main cultivations include an ample olive grove (6.5 ha for a total of approximately 850 trees) and a small vineyard (4,500 sqm). Thanks to the facilities available in the property, harvested fruits are directly processed and the farm can produce each year up to 2.5 tons of organic extra-virgin olive oil and up to 2,000 bottles of wine (approximately 15.0 hl).
Arable land is mainly planted with alfalfa (for a yearly production of roughly 10.0 tons).
The land of the property falls inside the borders of a hunting reserve.
DETAILS ON WINE PRODUCTION
- Vineyards surface: 4,500 square meters
- Varieties: Sangiovese, Trebbiano
- Yearly production: up to 2.000 bottles (15.0 hl)
DETAILS ON OIL PRODUCTION
- Surface: 6.5 hectares (850 trees)
- Yearly production: up to 27.0 hl
USE AND POTENTIAL USES
The property was in the past operating as a successful accommodation business during summer. If interested, it is also possible to expand the business by keeping the accommodation running in winter, increasing the yearly income.
What’s more, for agricultural and/or accommodation purposes, it is also possible to build for further 1,000 cu.m expanding the accommodation capacity of the Agriturismo or creating more agricultural buildings to increase the yearly production of the estate.