Noci Healdsburg presents a rare opportunity to live a lifestyle artfully balanced in nature and modernism. Just a 70-minute drive from San Francisco, and currently the home of Noci Sonoma, this garden and building site envisioned by the current owners encompasses distinct horticulture spaces, architectural and two commercial style buildings, and plans for a 4,500± square-foot residence.
Positioned on the valley floor of the renowned Dry Creek Valley in Northern California’s wine country, Noci Healdsburg is embraced by a labyrinth of garden pathways, water gardens, and an abundance of specimen trees, vegetables, and edible and cutting flower gardens. Explore a total of 15 one-acre gardens, each enclosed with 10-foot trellis walls. Extensive infrastructure is in place to support a true farm-to-table experience with perennial produce sustained by natural irrigation systems. The unique amenities and remarkable beauty provide a rare opportunity for those who share a passion for nature to create a farm-to-table legacy sustainable for generations to come.
· Private estate parcel and commercial building improvements on 21± acres· Commercial/Retail Structures | Two one of a kind, steel frame buildings facing Dry Creek Road; 1,400±sf each clad with wide cedar planking interiors and exteriors and 10'x12' glass end walls by Fleetwood.
· Architectural Details | Six dramatic bi-fold 23ft x 12ft steel and glass doors open sides of structures to 5,000sf of hardwood decking; Ultra-smooth concrete flooring; Marine grade clear oak plywood ceilings; Custom steel and poplar wood furniture included
· Commercial/Retail Permits | Permitted for 6 additional buildings for a total of 47,000sf Intensive Grass Roofed Complex designed by award winning Architect Whitney Sander based LA; Commercial buildings designed as connected web including greenhouse, barn, storage, and a root cellar; Approved plans for a 4500± single family home
· Outdoor Features | One of a kind destination Edible Garden Property; 16 acres of the property are public spaces comprised of gardens dotted with lawns, chef’s garden, 900 fruit trees, 300 shade trees, miles of grassed walkways, a 2-acre flower garden zone with 15 unique water gardens, vegetables, herbs, trellised Concord grapes, strawberries and raspberries, 600ft peach tunnel and shade decks throughout; Property is a rare North American garden, highly reminiscent to Babylonstoren of South Africa.
· Other Amenities | Electricity; Expansive irrigation; 12-bedroom Septic system; Two wells, 120 gal per min; Detached ADA public restrooms; Six Ag buildings with insulated seed barns
· Location | In the heart of the Dry Creek Valley, less than 10 minutes from the center of Healdsburg; 20 miles from Santa Rosa; 40 miles from Sonoma; 13 miles from the Sonoma County Airport; 50 miles from Napa; 1.5 hours from Oakland International Airport and San Francisco