Romantic Beauty and Modern Luxury in Blue Ribbon Location
Defined by sumptuous proportions, a flowing design and enhancements thoughtfully complementing the style of the original home, ‘Rowena’ is a grand Federation residence (c1910) on 1,458sqm of level landscaped gardens in one of Roseville’s finest streets. The property enjoys a premium setting offering family peace and privacy, just 600m or less than 10mins walk to Roseville Station, and with easy access to the area’s renowned public and private schools.
The prerequisites for modern living and entertaining are unquestionably represented, including multiple zones for relaxation or family gathering with superb flow to a new alfresco pavilion elevated at the rear overlooking the garden and heated swimming pool. A magnificent new gourmet kitchen will strike a chord with home chefs, and the generous accommodation comprises up to five bedrooms plus an executive study and even a separate guest cottage by the pool.
Architectural integrity is wonderfully uncompromised, with an exquisite canvas of high ornate ceilings, polished floorboards, leadlight windows and vintage fireplaces seamlessly blended with tasteful additions and contemporary appointments throughout. Masterfully crafted and readily adaptable to a busy lifestyle, this exceptional home is impressive in every respect and presents an outstanding opportunity for family buyers seeking a prestigious address.
- Beautifully manicured front garden, decorative verandah and grand hallway with sweeping archways provide a welcoming introduction to the home
- Gracious formal living and dining rooms each with intricate ceilings and fireplaces are featured with centre doors for integration or separation
- Open family area/meals and magnificent new island kitchen with European appliances plus a versatile media room and rumpus or games retreat with heated flooring
- Up to five bedrooms including master with walk-in robe and elegant new ensuite featuring standalone clawfoot tub, double vanity and heated flooring
- Three additional bathrooms plus a powder room, family-sized laundry with laundry chute from the kitchen and a wine cellar/tasting room
- Prolific storage including attic area, auto lockup double garage with internal and drive-through access, ducted air-conditioning, central vacuum and alarm
- New alfresco pavilion elevated off the kitchen for all-seasons entertaining complete with motorised Velux skylights and ceiling fan
- Superb level rear garden showcasing a gas heated in-ground saltwater pool and generously scaled guest cottage/pool house with own amenities