Located in a central and exclusive area of Lapa.
Close to the neighborhoods of Campo de Ourique, Estrela and Santos.
Access to the main road network serving the city of Lisbon.
Three bedroom apartment in a restored and 18th century charming building, located in Lapa, with stunning views over the Tagus River, from Cristo Rei to Ajuda Palace.
The apartment has a gross private area of 140 sq.m, a useful area of 100 sq.m and is composed of:
- Living and dining room of 26 sq.m with fireplace w/heat recuperator, in operation, air conditioning, built-in shelves and cabinets;
- 15 sq.m ensuite bedroom with 3.4 sq.m. closet and 3.75 sq.m. full bathroom, lined with Constância tiles in blue and white, with two windows to the side of the Tagus River;
- 12.8 sq.m bedroom with wardrobes: wardrobe in the corridor to the bathroom;
- 7.4 sq.m bedroom, with built-in wardrobes, which has communication with the previous room;
- Complete bathroom of 4,85 sq.m lined with Constância tiles in yellow and white, with cupboards;
- Fully equipped 12 sq.m kitchen, lined with tiles from the Sant'Anna factory, with a large amount of cabinets in varnished natural wood tone;
- Storage area in the corner of the balcony next to the kitchen.
The flat has high ceilings, riga wood flooring, old tile skirting boards, central heating in all rooms, wooden windows with double glazing, fireplace with stove, air conditioning in the living room, small balconies in the two larger bedrooms to the east and a running balcony in the living room to the west, with amazing views to the river. The flat is rented without furniture, is on the 2nd floor and the building has no lift.