This is a Penthouse like no other. This private, loft style apartment is the only one in the Heritage-listed CSR Refinery Building in Cutters Landing.
Spanning 320m2 of pure luxury, this absolute riverfront apartment boasts views stretching from the Brisbane River, across New Farm to the city skyline.
Design features such as original timber beams, soaring ceilings and large light filled windows emphasise the rich history of the Refinery Building, which dates back to circa 1893.
It has been meticulously renovated to the highest standard and features:
• New oak timber floors throughout the living area
• Large Quartzite kitchen island bench, integrated Liebherr fridges, under bench Vintec wine fridge, Miele appliances and abundant storage.
• Sunken family room providing separation from the main living area
• Home office or 4th bedroom with river views
• Mezzanine that could be used for separate guest quarters with a private lounge, bedroom and ensuite.
• Master suite with river views, soaring cathedral ceilings, walk through robe, and ensuite with free-standing bath and dual sinks.
• Fully ducted with zoned air conditioning
• Three individual car parks, plus storage.
This is a trophy home and an inspection will surely impress.