Enhanced Federation Residence of Substance and Style
An inviting and gracious family sanctuary enjoying immense peace and privacy in a highly desirable enclave on Sydney’s prestigious Upper North Shore, this substantial double brick and sandstone home (c.1910) offers approx. 443sqm of internal space embraced by landscaped surrounds and featuring an elevated rear aspect capturing seldom-achieved leafy district outlooks. The home has been thoughtfully remodeled and renovated for contemporary living and showcases a seamless blend of elaborate period finishes and tasteful additions over three flawlessly appointed levels. Traditional high ornate ceilings, an original timber fireplace and an immaculate new slate roof maintain the architectural integrity of the home, whilst the multiple living areas designed for privacy and separation perfectly cater to everyday family life and entertaining.
Restored to maximize space and light, the home is exceptionally well-planned with beautifully functional indoor/outdoor spaces including an entertainers’ deck, welcoming front garden and large in-ground gas heated swimming pool. Situated just five minutes’ walk to Killara train station, a short drive from Lindfield shops and restaurants, and in the catchment for sought-after Killara High School, the property presents as a discerning lifestyle choice with a highly desirable address.
- Multiple living areas, formal/casual dining and modern open plan kitchen with quality appliances and gas fittings
- Spacious parents’ wing providing a wardrobe room and luxurious ensuite including standalone bath, enclosed shower and private powder room
- Four additional bedrooms all featuring built-in wardrobes plus a dedicated study and top floor teenagers’ retreat
- Merbau deck, tree-framed rear garden and gas heated saltwater swimming pool with new automatic cleaning system and pavilion
- Versatile entertainment, games or media room featuring cocktail bar and bathroom with direct access to the pool area
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, rain-sensing Velux skylights, gas and wood-burning fireplaces
- Cat5 data cabling, NBN, native brush box timber floors, cellar, generous under house and roof storage areas
- Motorised gates to secure off-street parking including remote-activated single lock-up garage with high clearance