Royal Arsenal Riverside is one of South East London's most exciting riverside addresses, sitting at the heart of Woolwich, which is rapidly emerging as one of London's bright spots; occupying prime location along the River Thames and offering a buzzing retail hub. With a forthcoming on-site Crossrail station, an on-site Thames Clipper Pier, plus the National Rail and DLR stations only 300m away, Royal Arsenal Riverside is one of the best connected developments in South East London.
- Forthcoming on-site Crossrail station
- Only 7 minutes to London City Airport via DLR
- Fantastic range of on-site amenities
- Over 1km of river walk
- Residents' only luxury spa & gym facilities
- 300m away from National Rail and DLR stations
- Waterfront II phase
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedroom apartment
- 17th floor
- Est. Completion: Completed
- Woolwich / Landscaped Garden
Woolwich is a district in southeast London, England, within the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
The district's location on the River Thames led to its status as an important naval, military and industrial area; a role that was maintained throughout the 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th and most of the 20th century. After several decades of economic hardship and social deprivation, the area is now subject to several large-scale urban renewal projects.