House of historicist architecture from 1910. Attributed to Aníbal González. Restored and modernised by the architect Cristina Borrero with top quality materials in perfect condition.
It is an architectural ensemble of historicist and modernist courtyards with a 1900 water well made of handcrafted Triana tiles.
Façade with tiles from the workshop of Manuel Ramos Rejano with allegorical Sevillian motifs.
The property consists of four en suite bedrooms, service bedroom also en suite and a stucco toilet. Two large living rooms with a fireplace. An office-dining room. A porch with terraces.
Features: Fitted wardrobes in all rooms, fully equipped kitchen, large terraces facing outside.
Area: Very well communicated by SE-30 motorway, five minutes from Plaza de Cuba. Garage. Very close to the metro.