Ideally located 60 minutes by car from Geneva airport and 10 minutes from the center of Neuchâtel, this historic estate offers an exceptional and very intimate environment within a magnificent park of 10 hectares.
A true French-style wine château built in the center of the estate, it was constructed by Jean-Pierre Du Pasquier in 1082.
This residence of 1'300m2 of living space offers a dazzling panoramic view of the lake and the mountains, from the peaks of the Eiger to the Mont-Blanc.
All the buildings have kept their original style. The interior design has respected the style and integrity of the estate while providing the necessary comfort.
The main house consists of large living rooms, offices, dining rooms and 9 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.
Beautiful vaulted cellars are located in the secondary building behind the main house, which also includes the necessary rooms for the wine making process and a reception and tasting room. There is staff accommodation on the second floor and a workshop/storage area on the second floor. It occupies a surface of 350 m2 on the ground.