The mansion is located in the heart of Kyiv and in the centre of Pechersk. It is one of the most beautiful places in the city. Its location on a hill provides a panoramic view of Kyiv and the bank of the river Dnipro. The National Historical and Cultural Reserve of Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra is located close nearby. Park Slavy can be reached on foot in 5 minutes and Mariinsky Park in 10 minutes. The National Botanical Garden is also located in this area. The nearest metro stations are «Pecherska» and «Arsenalna».
The area of the newly-built five-storey mansion is 1,000 square meters. It boasts an exquisite finish, a silent panoramic lift and provides ideal surroundings for family living.
It is located in grounds of 0.1012 ha. Floors of the house rise upwards with the slope on which the building was built, providing a castle-like aura to the mansion which is further emphasised by well placed uplighters.
The facade and interior of the mansion were finished in the Baroque style.
A spacious lawn is located in front of the main entrance.
The house is surrounded by a fence made of granite with forged metalwork.
The facade of the building is white.
A security booth is located next to the main entrance to the building, providing peace of mind for the residents.
The mansion includes:
• 6 bedrooms with bathrooms, wardrobes, separate glazed balconies;
• a banquet hall with a height of two floors with a marble fireplace and an exit to the terrace;
• an office with a separate bathroom and a smoking room, with a hallway and exit to an open balcony;
• a room for home theater or other needs;
• a dining room;
• a kitchen with a separate balcony;
• a maid's room with a separate bathroom;
• a laundry;
• a wine cellar;
• a pool with heated floors, a relaxation room and exit to the terrace;
• a sauna;
• a small gym;
• an entrance hall with a wardrobe;
• a low-sound panoramic elevator;
• a boiler room;
• a panel board;
• a garage for two cars.