Designed by the architect José Ignacio Colín García de Alba, a specialist in ecological design and use.
Located in the Palomar, an exclusive preserve in the south of the city that has 24/7 security and beautiful tree-lined streets that are carefully preserved.
Built with adobe blocks that keep it cool in the summer and warm in the winter, this beautiful residence combines functionality with good taste. It has solar cells that provide electricity throughout the house, as well as a solar heater, a 5000-liter tank with hydropneumatics and a beautiful pond in the garden that serves as a reserve for watering the green areas.
Its beautiful onyx skylights distributed throughout the house, provide dreamy natural lighting, its marble floors give it an elegant character and its wide pine ceilings provide an extra feeling of spaciousness and home warmth. 605.59 m2 of construction on a plot of 1052 m2
- 7 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms and a ½ bathroom
- Front garden
- Large back garden with lake
- Closed meeting area with a huge window that integrates with the rear garden
- Service room with full bathroom
- Large cellar
- Beautiful kitchen with dining area
- Large dining room
- The room has a garden view
- Terrace with spectacular view
- Interior garage for 3 cars (3 more cars on own sidewalk)
- Large bathrooms with closet