Wonderful duplex located in the heart of Barrio Parque on the corner of Ombú and Sívori Streets - one of Buenos Aires' finest corners. Because of its orientation, the sun hits the building from several angles, offering natural daylight during most of the day.
1st floor: Entrance hall that leads to the living/dining room where the crockery unit stands out. Both rooms have access and views to the spectacular balcony. Reception wardrobe. Toilette. Spacious main bedroom en suite with compartmented bathroom with a Jacuzzi and a spacious dressing room that was formerly a bedroom. Two junior bedrooms with two bathrooms. Private landing.
Kitchen with dining area. Maid's quarters with separate bathroom.
Fine stairs that lead us to the ground floor.
Ground floor: direct access from the building's private landing. It also has direct access from the street, and a private parking space. Living room with large picture window and access to the patio. Playroom. Two offices. Internal Patio. En suite bedroom or guest room with full bathroom. Music room. Maid's quarters with full bathroom. Spacious and comfortable laundry room with access to the patio.
All the amenities are on the top floor: a swimming pool, gym, sauna, multi-purpose room, terrace with grill and bar, and a storage room with refrigerators and a wine cellar.
• Double brick walls
• Individual underfloor heating with thermostat on every floor
• Individual air conditioning on first floor / central air conditioning on ground floor
• Main and service elevator
• Four tanks with pressurized water supply system
• Full electrical wiring system in excellent condition
• Very good overall state of the facilities
• Three fixed parking spaces accessed through the electric gate
• Two large storing rooms
• Motorized classical blinds
• Stupendous linen closets.
• Total surface: 653m2 (7,028.83 ft2)
• Covered surface: 539m2 (5,801.75 ft2)
• Uncovered surface: 87m2 (936.46 ft2)
• Semi-covered surface: 26m2 (279.86 2ft2)