We are proud to offer for sale one of north west London's finest new build properties, ideal for those seeking serenity, space, quality and bespoke finishes, as well as facilities many desire during the current climate. All of the above, whilst being close to Hampstead village, Belsize village, Hampstead Heath, some of the best schools in the UK, as well as fantastic transport links.
Set back from the road, behind security gates, you will find this striking new build detached home in Lyndhurst Gardens, NW3. Measuring approximately 6,344 sq ft, and offering fantastic facilities, such as full home automation, a cinema / games room, a gym and off-street parking for two/three cars. The property is finished to an exceptionally high standard and full details of the specification is available on request from our offices. The property is also laden with technology and is a 'smart home'. There is a building management system in place - a 'KNX' system. This controls most of the home automation including lighting, heating, curtains and blinds, the air conditioning (which is present in some rooms) and under-floor heating throughout, all of which are controlled via iPads. There is also a CCTV system which is linked to the alarm system at the property.
The architects who designed the property, really have produced a home which has an excellent flow of accommodation, space distribution, with sunken light wells which also provide outside space. Some modern homes lack warmth and have little or no soul, although we would testify that this property has it in abundance, and this can really only be fully appreciated from an internal inspection.
- Detached fully automated smart home
- Gated and set back from the road
- Off-street parking for two/three cars
- First floor reception room / study with attic storage
- 5 bedrooms (3 en suite), further family bathroom
- Upper patio / terrace, lower terrace with access from the main reception room and kitchen
- Large kitchen / dining room
- Cinema / entertainment / games room
- Large utility room and plant room, as well as two storage rooms
- Air conditioning in some rooms
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Fully automated curtains and blinds
- Integrated CCTV and alarm system
- KNX building management system which controls most of the above via iPads