Situated in the immediate vicinity of the Batalha Monastery, the Farm of Fidalgo dates back to the first half of the 18th century, where we can find the Solar, a chapeland several attached dependencies. Composed of two bodies, the Solar is a construction of sober lines, in which the East and Northeast stand out, where the canary portal is torn, with its front interrupted, formed by volutas, with an oval shaped tímpano and with a rosette. The noble floor received a more careful treatment, displaying a set of balcony windows with wrought iron grating, topped by a balcony defined by two groups of columns and Madeira ceiling. Inside, and passing the portal, the staircase of access to the upper floor stands out, with imposing baroque balusters. The manor was the target of a campaign of works, already in the 20th century, which divided the living quarters in two. In 1941 the chapel of reduced dimensions was built, and the agricultural premises were adapted and converted into dwellings. One of these dependencies, another manor house, is composed of a very cozy room with fireplace, five en suite bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen, working as housing tourism. Still in this Farm is inserted one of the best Portuguese restaurants, the ' Tromba Rija '. This restaurant is prepared for the realization of all types of events, since it has a lounge with capacity for 200 people, with a luxurious atmosphere and exquisite service. Large outdoor space with large trees, a small swimming pool and many green spaces, where you can enjoy an environment of tranquility, peace and well-being. Located in the center of the village of Batalha, near the Monastery of Santa Maria Vitória, 15 km away from Fátima, 11 km away from Alcobaça, 25 km away from Nazaré and about 1h30m from Lisbon.