This property *must* be purchased with adjacent parcel MLS 651622 (TMK 3-1-5-27-77), listed at $100,000.
A very impressive well maintained, well constructed home with an EXTENSIVELY LANDSCAPED Acre lot is like walking through a botanical park!
* Solar Water heater; large galvanized water tank, food grade liner, dome cover and full UV water filtration system for drinking quality water.
* Many custom hardwood built-in cabinets including an entire wall of glass cabinets built- in dining hutch!
* Kitchen cabinets are also hardwood custom with unique side cabinets with glass and windows to let in light!
* A kitchen eat-in bar and lots of counter space. Plus all the kitchen supplies dishes, pots, pans and kitchen gadgets a good cook needs!
* Architecturally designed elegant double-cove ceilings with recessed lighting in the living/dining room and the master bedroom!
* Two sliding glass doors, one from living and one from master bedroom leading to the WOW gardens!
* Main bathroom has a tub/shower, vanity and entrance storage cabinet.
* Two bedrooms are nice size; one is currently being used as an office with custom built wall of book shelves! Continue that use or turn it into a bedroom!
* The master suite has a very large bedroom with that elegant double cove ceiling with recessed lighting.
* Master double closets; and a full master bathroom with tub/shower.
* One acre lot is fully landscaped with many fruit trees including 2 dwarf navel oranges; a dwarf Tahitian Lime; 4 various varieties of avocado that fruit throughout the year; Hayden Mango; 3 Samoan Coconuts; Avocado, Lychee, many white and yellow pineapples and 2 stands of banana! Plus many PALMS, including the red wax wing variety; and many flowering trees and plants!
*Adjacent one acre lot is cleared and ready to built or landscape. * Property is located only 7 blocks to the ocean for great weather!