Chelsea Square is located north of Kings Road and south of Fulham Road, west of Dovehouse Street and east of Old Church Street. It is generally regarded to be located in one of the best positions in Chelsea, convenient for the widest possible range of amenities and recreational facilities.
Chelsea Square, one of the largest and most beautifully maintained private garden squares in central London, was originally laid out by Cadogan Estate in 1812 as Trafalgar Square, but never completed. The south and east sides were entirely rebuilt in c. 1930, largely in a demure neo-Georgian style by the architect T A Darcy Braddell. Constructed over basement, ground and three upper floors, the house is presented to the highest standard to maximise the living accommodation and the use of natural light, whilst having a new basement level for staff, gym and domestic offices.