Located in Aspen's premiere Starwood enclave, this masterpiece of architectural design with its exotic stone and woods, welcomes sensational views of the Rocky Mountains while offering ultimate security. In concert with Aspen's natural beauty, the 7,903 square-foot residence's use of natural elements and soaring spaces make an indelible impression. With possibilities for further expansion or subdivision, this mountaintop estate is situated on 2.63 acres and includes an incredibly rare 2 additional parcels of 4.18 and 4.37 acres.
SERENITY HIGH ABOVE ASPEN
Upon entering the home open through a pivot hinged Walnut door flanked by panes of glass, one arrives at an airy great room with soaring ceilings and walls of glass framing views of the surrounding mountains. Serving as the centerpiece of the home is a dramatic staircase within a round turret finished with blocks of limestone. Illuminating the staircase is a two-story delicate thread of lights under a copper cupula. A double facing floor to ceiling stone fireplace serves both the dining room and the den. Off the den is a fabulous chef's kitchen with butler's pantry, top of the line appliances, glass enclosed wine cellar, and accented by blue Iranian lapis lazuli and white quartz counters. Further along this level is a resort-quality primary suite with fireplace, pampering bath, deck and generous closet. The upper levels of the home feature a family room with full bar, a bedroom with ensuite bath, and a wood sauna. Three additional bedrooms all with ensuite baths are located on the ground level.
A ROCKY MOUNTAIN RETREAT
A wonderful retreat from a day of skiing or summer adventures, is the estate's ground level recreation. Ideal for relaxation is a full spa accented by a striking wood carved topographical map of Aspen in the ceiling. A billiards room with seating area and fireplace features a wall of tiger eye stone and direct outdoor access to an inviting hot tub. The recreation level also offers a movie theater with comfortable leather seating for eight.
Additional appointments of the property include a large stone deck with outdoor kitchen and fire pit, heated driveway, and elevator. This wonderful retreat is located in Starwood, a premier location offering gated security and prime mountain views and just three miles from the vibrancy of downtown Aspen.
• 7,903 square-foot contemporary residence with high end appointments
• Five bedrooms, five full and three half baths on 2.63 acres
• Included in sale are 2 additional land parcels. One 4.18 acres, the other 4.37 acres
• Open concept main level with soaring ceilings and walls of windows framing panoramic Rocky Mountain views
• Chef's kitchen with top of the line appliances, glass enclosed wine cellar and butler's pantry
• Recreation level with movie theater, billiards room, and spa
• Outdoor kitchen, fire pit, hot tub, elevator, and heated drive
• Located in the gated community of Starwood, three miles from downtown Aspen