This incredible midcentury modern home was originally designed by famed SF architect George Rescalvo and showcases wonderful contemporary details, vibrant natural light, and magnificent views of SF Bay, downtown, and surrounding hills. Offering a spacious floor plan with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this stunning home features an expansive great room with floor to ceiling windows and glass sliding doors, a separate family/media room, an excellent bedroom layout, and a serene patio and garden with gorgeous views. 90 Valmar Terrace is perfectly located on a quiet street, just steps from McLaren and Peru Parks, offering many hiking trails, dog walking areas, and access to excellent neighborhood amenities.
· Spectacular great room with dramatic floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Bay, separate living and dining areas, handsome gas fireplace with classic stone hearth, modern lighting, and gorgeous hardwood floors.
· Luxurious Chef’s Kitchen with quartz counters and breakfast island, sleek stainless appliances, modern cabinetry, recessed lighting, and walk-out deck overlooking a beautiful and lush green living wall.
· Four Bedrooms, three all on the same floor including the primary suite with excellent city views and generous closet space.
· Large lower-level family room perfect for a media room, with direct access to the walk out patio and backyard.
· Beautifully landscaped backyard and terrace with downtown views and perfect for entertaining.
· Large garage with two car parking plus storage space.
· Exquisite additional details include floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors, dual front door, formal entry foyer, beautiful original railing design, skylights, and designer light fixtures.
90 Valmar Terrace offers excellent access to McLaren and Peru Parks, featuring many hiking trails, dog walking areas, and access to excellent neighborhood amenities. There are wonderful public transit options including BART and MUNI, and convenient access to Silicon Valley and the Peninsula via both 280 and 101 South.