NOPA where nature meets ease of lifestyle. A Walk Score of 96, Bike Score of 93 makes this the leading San Francisco neighborhood for a rich, urban experience. One block from Golden Gate Park, the third most visited park in the United States filled with the de Young Museum, Japanese Tea Garden, California Academy of Sciences, SkyStar Observation Wheel, lakes, gardens, trees, art, birds, and wildlife. Close to the Divisadero Corridor, the hot spot for restaurants, cafes, shopping, and Bi-Rite Market. Join the Koret Health and Recreation Center which houses the largest indoor swimming pool in California. An ideal setting for dog lovers.
Modern Polished 1920’s Condominium
• Top floor 2 bedroom, 1.25 bath.
• Full floor condo in a two-unit building.
• Sun-filled Sunroom with deeded deck.
• Spacious living room with wood burning fireplace.
• Sparkling new kitchen with gas stove and generous counter space.
• Gracious formal dining room.
• Hardwood floors throughout.
• In-unit laundry room.
• Fairytale-like shared mature garden with pond. Enjoy the peaceful sounds of the fountain.
• One-car garage parking and storage.
• HOA Dues $336/month.
• Walk Score 96; Bike Score 93
Love where you Live.